1. LEGAL INFORMATION
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of the Law for Confidence in the Digital Economy, we inform you that:
- The websites www.cardiodepot.eu and www.cardiodepot.co.uk are published by : Cardio Dépôt SAS, with a share capital of 1000.00 euros registered with the Nancy Trade and Companies Register under number 878 446 764, and whose registered office is located at 138, RUE ANDRE BISIAUX 54000 NANCY FRANCE intra-community VAT number FR72878446764.
- The publication director of the website is Mr Jean Pinon as Chairman;
- The site host is Rentashop. Storage is provided by PH + / Rentashop Société anonyme, with a share capital of euros, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Versaille B under number 483 064 911, whose head office is located at BP264 41 / 41Bis, avenue de l ' Europe 78147 VELIZY-VILLACOUBLAY CEDEX FRANCE-
- You can report any inappropriate or illegal content to us at the following address: email@example.com.
2. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE
The user acknowledges having read these terms and undertakes to comply with them.
The user acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this site.
The user acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used does not contain any viruses and that it is in perfect working order.
Cardio Depot makes every effort to provide users with information or tools that are available and verified, but cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features or the presence of viruses on its site.
Cardio Depot cannot be held liable for any damage, in particular damage resulting from the transmission of documents over the Internet.
Cardio Depot reserves the right to revise, delete, modify, validate or change, in whole or in part, any content sent to or displayed on the website.
3. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND LIBERTIES
In application of the amended law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the website has been declared to the National Commission for Computing and of freedoms (www.cnil.fr).
The user is in particular informed, in accordance with article 32 of the Data-processing law and freedoms of January 6, 1978 modified, that Cardio Depot, as data controller, implements a processing of personal data having for main purposes management of user registration to the community site, sending newsletters.
Fields marked with an asterisk are required. If there is no response or if the information provided is incorrect, Cardio Depot will not be able to process your request.
The user is informed that he has a right of access, interrogation, and rectification which allows him, if necessary, to rectify, complete, update, lock or delete personal data concerning him. which are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date or whose collection, use, communication or conservation is prohibited.
The user also has a right to object to the processing of his data for legitimate reasons as well as a right to object to this data being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
When a person visits the www.cardiodepot.eu and www.cardiodepot.co.uk websites, Cardio Depot installs cookies on the Internet user's browser.
Cookies are data used by a web server to send status information to a user's browser, and for that browser to send status information back to the originating web server.
Status information can be, for example, a session ID, language, expiration date, response domain, etc.
This status information can be stored by the browser in various ways (a separate text file per cookie, a single file containing all the cookies, possibility of encryption of this single file, etc.) or not be stored at all. : it depends on the type of browser, its version, its configuration, etc.
Some of these cookies have the sole purpose of enabling or facilitating electronic communication. Others are strictly necessary for the provision of an online communication service.
In any case, the configuration of the browser software makes it possible to inform of the presence of cookies and possibly to refuse them.
Most browsers are set by default and accept the installation of Cookies.
Usually, this parameter is found in the “Tools” and “Parameters” tabs.
It is not possible to provide detailed and up-to-date information on these configuration elements which are under the sole exclusive control and authority of the editors of the navigation software.
For information, users may have additional information:
- from the publishers of their browser software on their website;
- more generally on the Cnil website at www.cnil.fr using the keyword "cookies" in search engines.
The hypertext links set up within the framework of the website to other resources on the Internet, and in particular to its partners, have been the subject of prior, written and express authorization.
Cardio Dépôt cannot be held responsible for the content of sites which have established a hypertext link to the websites www.cardiodepot.eu and www.cardiodepot.co.uk.
6. APPLICABLE LAW
French law is applicable for both formal and substantive rules.