SE-301 Edan 3-track ECG unit with Interpretation
classified in : Electrocardiographs
Special features of the EDAN 3 Tracks SE-301 :
- Direct transfer of the report in PDF/XML/SCP/DICOM to a USB key, SD card or with the software (sold separately).
- Connection ports: Ethernet/RS32/USB/ Wifi and micro SD.
- Internal memory capacity of 500 ECG.
- Bandwidth for accurate paediatric analysis.
- Built-in high-resolution thermal printer with the possibility to connect an external printer to print the 12 leads on A4 paper.
- Each electrode is equipped with an automatic colour-coded detection system.
Technical characteristics :
- Sensitivity / amplitude: 2.5/5/10/20.10/5, AGC (mm/mV)
- Dimensions : 22 x 14 x 5,5 cm (8.66 x 5.51 x 1.96 inch)
- Weight : 1kg (1,20 lb)
- Power supply : Mains (220V/110V - 50/60Hz) and lithium Li-on battery (3 hours autonomy)
Supplied with :
- 1 patient cable 10 wires with banana plug
- 6 precordial electrodes
- 4 straps with integrated electrodes
- 1 bundle of paper
- 1 user manual
- 1 spare rifle
> Warranty : 2 years
Any questions ? Contact us at email@example.com