Holter ECG Edan SE 2003
classified in : ECG Holters
Its OLED screen allows to display in real time the derivation curve on the device. The Edan ECG Holter SE-2003 performs ambulatory electrocardiograms over a long period of time in order to detect possible abnormalities in cardiac functioning.
Simple, ultra-compact and resistant, the device is programmed using its three buttons on the front panel.
Special features of the Holter ECG Edan SE-2003 :
- OLED colour screen displaying the curve of a lead.
- Data protection (water and dust resistant IP27).
- Pacemaker detection.
- Adjustable sampling rate.
- Fast analysis (data loading via USB or micro SD : 20s).
- Analyses : ST Segment, AFIB/FLUB, HRV,HRT, OSA.
- Up to 8 days recording with fully charged battery.
- Full display up to 96 hours of recording time.
Technical characteristics :
- Dimensions : 14.8 x 10 x 4 cm (14.8 x 3.93 x 1.57 inch)
- Power supply : 1 battery / AAA (not supplied)
- Weight : 50 g (1.76 oz)
Supplied with :
- 30 adult UU pressure electrodes
- 1 sentinel USB key
- 1 Micro SD card 1GB
- 1 Carrying case
- 1 User's manual
- Data analysis software CD
- A belt
> Warranty : 3 years
Any questions ? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org