Fukuda Denshi CardiMax FX-8400 ECG Device
classified in : Electrocardiographs
NEW MODEL 12 TRACKS COMPACT FX-8400 from Fukuda Denshi
The compact and lightweight Fukuda Denshi CardiMax FX-8400 electrocardiogram is a monitoring device with a large 8-inch LCD screen and a large alphanumeric keypad for optimal comfort and exceptional trace quality.
Features of the FX-8400 ECG :
- Full alphanumeric keyboard (qwerty or azerty)
- 12-track device allowing the following analyzes and detections: Standard ECG, search for cardiac arrhythmias, R-R measurement
- Display of analysis results: 8 inch screen.
- Configurable shortcuts: possibility to pre-configure self-printing shortcuts, manual printing, on / off filters or patient information.
- Memory function: up to 1000 exams in internal memory. (adding an external memory card possible).
- Shortened functions: the most used functions are pre-established.
- Alphanumeric keyboard in 7 different languages.
- Paper tray: you can use bundles like paper rolls.
Technical characteristics of the FX-8400 :
- Dimension : 210 mm (8.26 inch)
- Selection sensitivity : 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, Auto
- Polarization voltage : ± 600 mV or better
- Response frequency : 0.05 Hz to 250 Hz
- Time constant : 3.2 sec. or better
- Common mode rejection rate : 103 dB or better
- Tracks : 12 standard tracks
- Filters : AC, Muscle, Anti-drift
- Thermal printer (speed 5, 10, 12.5, 25, 50 mm / s)
- Printed channels : 3 channels, 6 channels, 12 channels
- Display : 8 inch color LCD screen, 800 x 480 px (led backlight)
- A / D conversion : 24-bit
- Sampling rate : 8,000 samples / sec
- AC power supply : AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz, DC power: 14.8V DC (Battery)
- Dimensions of the device : 330 × 350 × 85 mm ( 12.99 x 13.77 x 3.34 inch)
- Weight : 4kg (8.81 lbs)
- Battery life : 240 minutes
- Compatible paper : OP-618TE (210 mm)
Delivered with :
- A battery
- Patient cable
- Mains cable
- A roll of paper P1459
> 2 YEARS WARRANTY (excluding accessories and consumables)
Any questions ? Contact us at email@example.com