Cardioline 100L ECG Device with Glasgow Algorithm Interpretation
classified in : Electrocardiographs
Relatively simple to use and ideal for ambulatory use, the Cardioline 100L electrograph displays, records and prints ECG traces for adult and pediatric patients.
Thanks to the Glassgow algorithm, the device interprets the ECG data according to the patient's physiology (age, sex, weight, etc). In particular, the algorithm detects infantile, paediatric, acute myocardial infarction.
Special features of the Cardioline 100L ECG Device
- 3 or 6 tracks
- Compact and lightweight for mobile use.
- Capable of recording up to 50 ECGs.
- Interpretation Glasgow Algorithm (algorithm known worldwide as the most accurate and qualitative algorithm in terms of ECG diagnosis).
- Display of informative messages or errors (e.g. cable or electrode errors).
- 5-inch colour touch screen.
- Optional: Data export via USB to the ECGEasyApp application (SCP format that can be transferred as PDF)
Technical characteristics :
- 12 derivations
- Sampling frequency: 32,000 Hz/second/channel
- Resolution: 500 samples/sec; 5?V/LSB
- Bandwidth: 0.05 - 150 Hz
- Pacemaker detection
- 3 acquisition modes: Auto, Manual, Stat
- 5-inch LCD touch screen
- Dimensions: 270 x 190 x 60 mm
- Weight: 1.48 kg
- Power supply: 220v mains / battery
- USB port.
- 6 hours battery life
- Compatible with 100 mm x 2000 mm paper
Supplied with :
- 1 standard patient cable 10 wires, 4mm plug
- 10 snap-on adapters / tab for patient cable (4mm banana plug)
- 1 set of 100 tab electrodes
- 2 rolls of ECG paper 100 x 2000 mm
- 1 interpretation option Glasgow
- 1 user manual
- Mains cable for power supply
> WARRANTY 5 YEARS
Any questions ? Contact us at email@example.com